By the Numbers

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

According to a recent Gallup poll, 67% of Americans no longer believe global warming will threaten their lifestyle. The other 33% are scientists who rely on global warming grants to pay for their life- style.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *